Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Uncontroversial Life

I'm starting to realize the beauty of an anonymous blog. I wish I had one. This is a thinly veiled blog, but I think everyone who reads it knows who I am in real life.

But if I had a truly anon blog, I could write about how [____________] is totally blowing up right now and how I feel like [________] almost every day.

And I would also mention that my [__] is totally depressed and thinking about [________] my [___] after [_] [____] of [_______].

And mostly how I have a total [_______] on some [____] which is really messed up.

Oh, and how I really feel about all the recent pregnancies of my friends. Last year I knew 0 pregnant people. Now there's like 10, I kid you not! (puns happen)

It's a wierd time.

But because I am who I am and you know who I am, I'm relegated to posting about noncontroversial things like this...


If veggies could talk, this one would say, "What am I? An eggplant or a bell pepper? I'm so confused!"

How does it taste? I wish I knew. It rotted before I had a chance to eat it, like most veggies in my fridge. I'm full of good intentions, but lack follow through.

Story of my life.

4 comments:

Peggy E. said...

Let's play mad libs!

Alaberi said...

C, you're one of the funniest people I know. You are so witty and clever, and even though you lead an uncontroversial life (online -- although... I dunno...I think some of the things you say are controversial for a PW), I think you are a fantastic presence online.
I miss you!!!! Love,E

Alaberi said...

P.S. I totally know what some of your fill-in-the-blanks mean.

P.P.S. Your eggplant/pepper comment was really cute. You know I get a kick out of anthropomorphizing just about anything. :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Alaberi--You are the sweetest! Your comments always cheer me up big time :-) And yes, I'm imagining you'll get yourself a stuffed bell pepper one day--stuffed with cotton, that is!