Monday, April 04, 2011

Good Hair

One thing I absolutely love about you is your hair--it's light and fluffy, brown (not black), and slightly wavy--you have my hair! Lately you've sprouted a whole bunch so you have a penumbra of downy little hairs all around your head.


You often look like you spent a lot of time on a salon-perfect blowout. Look at that amazing lift and volume!


I love your cute little duck-tail, which is quickly turning into a mullet. I know I'll have to cut it soon, but how can I chop off something so cute?

4 comments:

Mommy Lyn said...

Don't cut his hair mom. Just grow it out Bieber-style.

Anonymous said...

love love your hair, Judah! i second Mommy Lyn's comment - grow it out Bieber-style!

- juhee

the McArthur Family said...

He could be in one of those hair magazines you see in the salons!

Alice in Wonderland said...

I couldn't agree with you all more. His hair should be in salon books, listed under Baby Bieber!