Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Story of My Life

I got the sweetest kid-made gifts for Mother's Day, but this "story" written by Judah was by far the most amusing. The kid gets an A+ for getting right to the point!

The Wonderful Mom

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young lady named Christina. A couple years later, she met a handsome man named Michael Chung. After they dated, they...


...got married. Then after some years they had a baby. Christina did all the work. When she had another baby, she did the same. The End.


Pretty darn accurate, I'd say - especially about the childcare work distribution!

2 comments:

Philip said...

A true fairy tale!

Alice in Wonderland said...

haha...but I'm still waiting for the happily ever after...which I hope goes something like this - eventually the babies grew up and did a lot of house chores and she rested from all her labors.