Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Life?

Work has officially taken over my life.


For the last 3 weeks, besides for a half-hour of tv here or there, I basically wake up, work for 10-12 hours, eat dinner (read: food that came in a can) and zonk out.

I've given up on taking lunches too. Lunch. What is that? That's a foreign concept to me. It sounds vaguely familiar...

My desk is stashed with nutrition bars, nuts, chocolate, and the occasional dried fruit package. It's like Survivor, the desk-drawer edition.

And you know what?

It's still ok with me.

I like what I do. I like the people I work with (for the most part). And I still like not thinking about making personal choices. If I could only work in a few more fresh fruits and vegetables here and there, things would actually be pretty perfect.

And friends. I miss my friends.

4 comments:

Peggy E. said...

You are also missed on the blogosphere and in real life. We should do something before 2009 begins... otherwise it would be too sad.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Agreed!

tiptoptam said...

Awww, I was wondering what had happened to you...well, I'm glad you like it. It's good to be busy these days :) When it lets up, let me know so we can meet up!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Oh yay Tammy you're back from Asia!