Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deep Cleansing Breath

I feel like I've just done the blog equivalent of yoga.

Took a deep breath in and...

Exhaled all the old blogs that weren't posting much:
  • Not So Angry Asian Woman

  • The Seoul Diaries

  • Infinity8Ball

  • My Friend since 2nd Grade

  • Photographer Deviant


  • And inhaled more blogs (and sites) that were posting plenty:
  • Wade's World

  • Following the Light

  • Las Recessionistas

  • We Need to Be Friends in Real Life

  • Eye Candy

  • Not Paid to Look Good

  • Gawker

  • Brain Rot

  • ATL

  • Kristof

  • NY

  • LA

  • DC

  • SF

  • SJ


  • May the joy of blogging abound in guilty and not-so-guilty pleasures for the harmonious entertainment of all mankind.

    Namaste.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm so ashamed. Facebook has killed my blog! UGH.