Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why I will always find Alaberi endlessly endearing...

[Setting: Alaberi is about to sleep over at my place having flown in from the opposite coast.]

Alaberi: I wanted to travel light so could I borrow some pajamas?

Me: Sure, no prob.

Alaberi: And can I use your toothpaste?

Me: Yep.

Alaberi: And moisturizer?

Me: Sure.

Alaberi: And...and...<in a small sheepish voice>...do you have a stuffed animal I could cuddle with?

Me: WHAT?! WAIT, WHAT DID YOU WANT?! ALABERI, YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Alaberi: But I know you have a bunch imprisoned in your closet... <Alaberi calls out in the direction of my closet> I'm here to free you! You're free! You're free!

2 comments:

Alaberi said...

I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! And I'm going to link to this and put it on my blog. You're hilarious.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Well, technically, YOU are hilarious! I was just quoting you ;-)