Thursday, May 05, 2011

Argh!

Judah, go to sleep already!!!

Gone are those beautiful days when I used to just drop you in your crib for a nap. Now you scream and kick and resist and fight your nap tooth and nail.

Instead of sleeping every 2.5 hours, you'll force yourself to stay up 4 or more hours. And instead of sleeping at 7pm, you fight to stay awake until past 8pm!


Sadly, I think it's all part and parcel of your new clingy behavior. As much as it flatters me, I'm pretty fed up with it. You often cry if someone else holds you (even your dad). And it doesn't console you to see that I'm nearby. Oh no. You have to be In. My. Arms.

But when I hold you, you start squirming like a fish out of water, lunging at objects you want to touch and generally wanting to stand up (your new physical fascination).

Sometimes I just want to lock you in a room and go and watch a movie. I hear Thor is getting lots of good reviews...

No comments: