Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feel Better Soon!

Poor baby. For the last few days you've been downright miserable pretty much every minute of the day.

It peaked (or at least I hope it's the peak) yesterday with a low-grade fever and constant tears (from you and me). I've been assuming it's due to teething (although you've never teethed this badly before) and so have been drugging you up around the clock. Baby tylenol for your fever and baby ibuprofen for the pain.

It's the only thing that brings you any relief. But of course I'm freaked out that you're getting over-drugged and your little liver can't handle it.

I hope this miserable teething period ends soon. Here's a pic of you in happier times. Love your moobs!

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

We have never really been able to take Micah's temperature. It is totally different each time with multiple thermometers. It's impossible to keep it under his armpit and impossible to get a consistent read. How do you take Judah's temp?