Monday, September 19, 2011

Doctor Checkup

Recently we had your 12 month check up and I don't really remember your stats. I was never a "numbers" person and you've always been well within the range of healthy so I just don't care that much now. But you sure looked cute getting measured!


You are something like 23 pounds and 30 some inches with a head circumference of 41 (?).  Totally not sure about that last figure.  But that basically puts you at 50th percentile of height and weight and 95th percentile in head size!  This is quite the reversal of fortunes--you used to be 95th percentile in height/weight with a pin-sized 50th percentile head.



Here's you toddling around, waiting for the doctor to show up, which took freaking forever! Seriously, it took more than 30 min for her to show up. You were extremely patient to be in this tiny room for so long. I decided to give you diaper-off time to help with a butt rash, not really caring if you peed all over the place--that's my passive aggressiveness showing.



During the appointment the doctor said you were such a happy, bubbly guy.  It's true, you only have 2 modes--Mr. ADHD Sunshine, and WAAAAAAAH!  Where's the happy medium?

2 comments:

jill lomheim said...

Look at his cheeks.... Oh my!!! I love, love, love this!

Alice in Wonderland said...

ha ha, which cheeks? both are awfully fun to pinch!