Thursday, December 01, 2011

Waaaah!

From looking at this blog, most people get the idea that Judah is a generally happy guy--and he is for the most part.


But because I'm all about shattering illusions and presenting a somewhat more balanced view of reality--here are pics of Judah crying HARD.


He usually does this right after he wakes up from a nap (if I'm not there to nurse him). Michael took these pics, hoping that the novelty of the camera would distract Judah from his crying jag. Obviously that didn't work!

2 comments:

juhee said...

!!!! ahhh christina!!!! hahahah, amazing. it's still hard for me to picture him crying in real life. i mean, first impressions can't be beat. JUDAH I MISS YOU!!!

Alice in Wonderland said...

ha ha, this is rare footage. I'm glad you still see him as his happy little self!