Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The suburbs aren't all that safe...

If you were to drive by my house last week on a random Thursday at precisely 7:26 pm, you would have seen my naked preschooler urinating on my driveway.

We had just gotten back from a walk in the neighborhood and Judah announced I HAVE TO PEE! Before I knew what was happening he had already taken off his pants and undies and just, well, peed. I have no idea why his t-shirt was off though. Hmmmmm.

I have no deep or witty insights into this episode. But it definitely made my day. Or rather it definitely made my day...more interesting. Life with a 3 year old--a gift that never stops giving.

2 comments:

CP said...

My kid pees outside more often than he pees inside. I'm not even kidding! Boys are easy like that. although I did pee outside five times on my last long run....it gets easy with practice :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

haha, truth be told I love peeing outside a lot more than inside too. the great outdoors just feels a lot cleaner. when camping i ALWAYS choose outdoors over nasty outhouses. but i need to teach the kid to do it out of public view!