Saturday, July 22, 2006

Chit Chat

I finally found a moment to write so I thought I would.

And then I promptly realized that there was nothing to write about.

Well...that's not totally true. I could write about a lot of things, but nothing that I would want the "whole world" to know about.

Except maybe that:

(1) I went to a fabulous wine-tasting good-bye party for Emily and Stephen who are moving back to good 'ol California. We sampled Chianti (blech), Bordeaux (blach), Port (yuck), and many others. And I realized I quite like a certain bubbly called Moscato D'Asti. It tastes a lot like wine cooler. I'm such a simple philistine.

(2) I'm old. Don't you ever wake up and think: Gee I'm old? It's time for me to finally start grooming my eyebrows and using hair products.

(3) I'm torn between keeping and returning a brown suit I bought. It looked like a nice dark color on the internet. But when they shipped it to me, I realized it's a reddish brown.

I hate the color.
I don't want to pay for shipping.
I hate the color.
But it's not that bad.
I hate the color
But I threw away the box...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Return! I know it sucks to eat the shipping cost but if you hate the color you will NEVER wear it.