Sunday, July 02, 2006

It looks like a job for...Therapy Dog!

Cuter than a chubby gerbil,
Warmer than a fleecy blanket,
Softer than an angora sweater...

It's Therapy Dog!
My friend's 3 month old Cavalier puppy, Aunt Hazel, is training to be a therapy dog. When Hazel gets certified, she'll be petted by old people, sick children, and prisoners everywhere.

Wherever love is needed, Auntie Hazel will be right there to melt hearts with a single look of her irresistable puppy-eyes.

Naomi, the dalmation, is a little jealous, but she's getting used to being second banana. Poor Naomi. Is that the tired look of resignation and defeat I see in her eyes?
Alas, Therapy Dog's powers are useless to cheer up those of her own species.

5 comments:

Alaberi said...

CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! Please say hi to Stephanie for me!!! and Hazel!!! :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

that's a darned cute dog. the whole "therapy dog" thing was on an episode of golden girls. Rose ended up letting this old guy who just lost his wife keep the dog. It was all very sweet.

Alice in Wonderland said...

It's scary how similar we are Tammy. I was an avid watcher of the Golden Girls since childhood...but I never saw that episode.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Why is that?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Oh, I get it!

I thought you were saying Erma was training to be certified in therapy too.