Thursday, December 20, 2007

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!


I hate to trivialize words of such historic and cultural importance, but it captures my feelings like nothing else could. After being chained to my loathesome study desk, cramped in my back-breaking chair, for the better part of two months writing papers and finals. I'm finally, finally FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The first act of freedom? I'm going to the knitting store to start a new project! Yeah! I've only done hats and scarves in the past but I think I'm ready to move on to a sweater vest!

3 comments:

Peggy E. said...

I'm impressed... I never moved beyond scarves.

Alaberi said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations on being done! And I cannot WAIT to see your new knitting project....

tiptoptam said...

Wow Xtina (hehe, j/k)! You are *this* close to being done with law school. Congrats!!!