Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Letter D

Today's outfit is brought to you by the letter D.

"D" stands for depressed, despair, and done gave up.

I'm not even pretending to care about looking office-appropriate today. Usually I'll try to have at least one structured article to differentiate how I look at home v. how I look at work--but not today.

I have a soft t-shirt on made out of pajama-like materials.

I'm wearing black knit pants--the kind soccer moms buy from Land's End to workout in or run errands.

I topped it all with a cozy over-sized sweater coat.

And nothing says "I don't care" like my glasses and greasy hair.

4 days of 14 hour-a-day work and voila. You win! I've lost all will to look cute or professional.

4 comments:

Peggy E. said...

What? No Pictures?

Alaberi said...

Two things.

1. Awww, poor C. :( **hug** I know it's tough. hang in there. Things will improve -- they always do. I'm saying a prayer for you!

2. My first thought (to be honest) was the same as pegpie's. ;-)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Ha ha. That's exactly right--NO PICTURES! It's days like those that I appreciate not having papparazzi following me around ;-)

You know what I keep kicking myself about? The fact that I didn't list the most obvious "D" word in my post--Defeat. The outfit screamed "Defeat"!

Tammy said...

Awww...I'm sorry! :( Poor Christina. Awww....this too will pass.

You know what? I bet if you wear that outfit to go see a doctor and break down into mini-hysterics, he'll probably actually prescribe you some sleeping pills and/or vicodin (if you're lucky). =D