Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Kid in Play


Once again we returned recently to your favorite store (okay, my favorite store) and you demonstrated your love for all things pushable.



You can't get enough of pushing things with wheels, even if they're clearly designed for young girls and their dolls.


I love how we can kill hours at this store since it's chock full of toys as far as the eyes can see. We're always finding something new for you to experiment with...like this xylophone. It has a nice light plastic hammer that you could swing by yourself, which you loved to do. I would have bought it but it was $36! I'm not paying $36 for a cheap toy that I could probably get for $10 in Chinatown.


But then again...the toys from Chinatown probably have lead paint in them...okay, maybe we'll go back and get you that toy.

2 comments:

Arie said...

$36?! That's outrageous! we'll have to find him a "masculine" push toy :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Glad you think it's pricey too. I'm kind of desensitized to overpriced baby items now!