Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Judah's Dog and Pony Show

Here are some things you can do now:

--When we say "clap" you clap.

--When we say "fisssst!" you make fists and clench your face.

--When we say "monster face!" you make a low gutteral sound like "aaaaaaaah."

--When I say "milk" you do the sign for milk (open and close your hand).

--When I say "all done" you do the sign (shake your hands up and down).

--When we say "fuuuuuchila" (which means stinky in Spanish) you wave your hand up and down like you're fanning away a stinky smell. This is a diaper-time sign of course.

Just yesterday your nanny showed me new tricks she taught you!

--When she says "cuantos anos tiene?" you stick out 1 finger!

--When she says "no, no, no" you wave your finger "no, no, no."

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, my favorite trick that you do...

--When I say "Judah, dame besos! (Give me kisses-in Spanish)" you face toward me and open your mouth, ready to kiss. But it takes awhile for you to finally do it cuz it's not your favorite trick.

No comments: