Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shop Til They Drop

There wasn't a lot to do in "Podunk", Ohio, but as long as I'm near a mall, I'm a happy camper. I thought I'd get to luxuriate in some Judah-fuss-free shopping since Spouse and his sister were tagging along to watch el bebo.


But much to my chagrin, after about an hour, I heard a lot of fussing and whining following me around. However, it wasn't coming from Judah! It was coming from the other male of the house--begging to go home because he was exhausted and generally hates malls.


Sigh, I guess when it comes to shopping, I just can't win.  If it's not Judah expiring, it's his dad.


Oh well, at least it's better for the wallet this way.

2 comments:

Jeff L said...

He's got the Asian squat down. Only thing missing is a fat bowl of noodles and chopsticks.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Ha ha, it's in the blood! I think the only thing missing is a hole-in-the-ground potty.