Thursday, February 07, 2013

The Good Stuff

Sometimes Judah can be the biggest pain in the neck.  But other times he can be so incredibly endearing.


A few days ago he got into a weird attitude of gratitude and started going through his favorite toys, saying:

Judah: Mommy, did you buy me this kitchen?
Me: Yes [so weird since he knows I bought it for him 2 months ago]
Judah: Oh!  Thank you!  Big hug!  [Judah gives me a big hug]

Judah: Mommy, did you buy me this police car?
Me: [laughing] Yes
Judah: Oh!  Thank you mommy!  Kiss!  [Judah plants a kiss on me]

He did this with 3 or 4 more items while I exchanged puzzled looks with the spouse.  What a wonderful weirdo.

And then just today he climbed in our bed this morning and got in some nice cuddles before going off to daycare.  But before leaving he said "Mommy, I want to spend all day with you!"  When I asked him why he replied "Because I love you!  Big hug!"

And then I melted into a puddle of mommy-goo.

No comments: