Saturday, October 15, 2005

Perfect Weather

It's dark and rainy at 4:00 in the afternoon.

I love this weather because it doesn't make you feel like you're missing out on life if you just stay indoors to study all day.



It's the perfect weather for lighting some candles, sipping a mug of steaming hot latte, and bundling in a soft fleece blanket while reading Contracts: Cases and Materials. Ok, that last part doesn't quite fit the ideal. I'll just pretend I'm reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Hey Christina! How are you? It's been a long time since we've talked.

I have a little diversion for you: I've begun a fashion/celebrity blog with an old college friend, and I am shamelessly pimping it out to you on your blog. I'd email you, but I don't have your current addy.

Tell me what you think---just don't use my real name on the site; it's strictly anonymous!

-Suzanne

http://lasfashionistas.blogspot.com