Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Suckier than average?

In the world of Superficial Crap, there has been a lot of flack thrown at Keven Federline (sp? I don't even care) for his first single, PoPoZao.

I listened to it and it sounds like the average crap that's played on the radio. Why is it so specially maligned?

I think this is a case of guilt by association. Any song associated with this gold-digging megalomaniac never had a chance to begin with.

But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this song really sucks on the merits. Does it? Let me know what you think:

Click Here to Listen

2 comments:

B.Amelia said...

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It does sound like the rest of the garbage out there, but i think he gets more criticism a) because he's Britney Spears Baby daddy b) his rose to "fame" for being Britney spears baby daddy, which means he could technically say he wanted to be a doctor and he may be accepted in to a med school for reasons (a) and (b).

Life is just so unfair sometimes

Alice in Wonderland said...

Good, I'm glad you think it's average crap -- I can still trust my music judgment.

Yes, fame is unfair...a double-edged sword. You get preferential treatment for med school but your mediocre songs are automatically rejected as the worst crap on earth.