Sunday, August 13, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine


By now most people have already seen this delightful cinematic piece. I think I really enjoyed it because it reinforces my personal philsophy on life, which has always included the following elements:

1. Life is really, really hard and almost always sickening.

2. People are really, really flawed and almost always pitiable.

3. And any art, to be good, must be mindful of the two points above; because art should be truthful and only in truth can there be beauty.

3 comments:

B.Amelia said...

I want to see that movie so bad. It looks amazing, plus they play "chicago" in the trailer.

Alaberi said...

wow. You're making me want to see the movie too. But not as much as I wish I could see you in NYC today. I hope you're having fun....I'm mostly in bed zzz'ing away. See you on the weekend!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Yes, GO SEE IT!!! Easily the best movie to come out in the last 5 years.