Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...or is he?

Look what a difference a good man can make in a woman's life:

Exhibit A: I give you Christina Aguilera-Bratman

Before she met a good man (namely her newly-wed husband, Jordan Bratman), she was all dirrrty and asslessly-chapped. If this isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is.

But look at her now! Girl has turned over a new leaf. She feels good about herself and she looks it. Thank you Jordan for restoring the sanity and self-esteem of a downward-spiralling songstress.

But be warned ladies, choosing the wrong man can bring just the opposite, a perilous turn for the worst.

Exhibit B:
Sure she may be doing better now, but that girl has gone on one loooong downward plunge since meeting Mr. K-Fed from which she is just now starting to recover.

Her career, her reputation, and perhaps worst of all, her fashion sense, has been all but ruined by that fateful union.

6 comments:

Virenda said...

LOVE it. A good man can bring many joys and a bad one can screw with your bank account.

Super Ego said...

I like her per-cleaned-up-act outfit better. I hope she gets out of her rut berfore its too late.
Once a superstar cleans up her act, other than the rare exception, she looses all sex appeal.

Let me apologize for what I just said and what I'm am about to say...
The rare exceptions; please see the following:
http://www.fiaevanston.org/images/della.jpg

Anonymous said...

You totally deserve your own segment on the E! network. I would watch it.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. Although I still think the reason Britney hooked up with the federline is because she's still love in with Justin. And Xtina does look better....but I can't stand her and I hope Britney gets back on top pretty soon.

Anonymous said...

haha omg totally agree!

Morris said...

Britney Spears is looking more like Anna Nicole everyday!