Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been busy lately...

In the last month I've watched the following:

A luchador with expensive "recreation clothes" and no ability to control his gas-passing when making sudden movements. Rating: 7 out of 10.




A world where there are no people or any other living organisms except for vegetable life. Rating: 6 out of 10.

What can only be described as a wet-dream sequence for conspiracy theorists, but headache for historians and theologians. Rating: 6 out of 10.



Painful flash-forwards of what I anticipate my life will be like slaving away in a law firm. Rating: 6 out of 10.


Alias, the movie, except instead of Jennifer Garner, the super-spy is a crazy middle-aged male scientologist. But plot lines, characters, and settings all pretty much stay the same. Rating: 5 out of 10.

Let this be a cautionary tale to you all: Don't get Blockbuster's AND Netflix unless you've got this kind of serious commitment to vegging.

3 comments:

nafrica said...

What?!? MI-3 only got 5 out of 10? It was at least a 7!

kony said...

have you seen The Illusionist? i highly recommend. edward norton = hotness.

Alice in Wonderland said...

No. I'll put that on my list though. Thanks! Frankly, Ed is not my type...too cerebral, not enough machismo.