Friday, March 30, 2007

It was the best of times...it was the worst of scores

Michael and I did something new last week: went bowling with some friends.


As a couple, we were by far the saddest of the bunch.

Yours truly had the lowest total scores all night. Here I am doing the walk of shame, which I did all too often.


And here's Michael, the MDP of the night: Most Degenerated Player. While everyone else's scores improved from game 1 to game 2, Michael's deproved by a signifigant amount.


We can't wait to go again. We're gluttons for punishment!

1 comment:

kony said...

fun times fun times! as long as you broke into double-digit range, it's all good in my (horrific) scorebook.

as for the puppy... only in my lucid dreams. one of these days. when i can snag a significant other to split the work. :D