Thursday, February 12, 2009

Killing Time at the 9 to 5

25 Random Things

1. I'm not tagging people cuz I'm antisocial like that.

2. I don't want to be pregnant, among other reasons, because it's like a giant billboard that tells the public you have...you know...you know! I'm a prude.

3. This list is hard. I'm already out of ideas.

4. I don't wear red. But I wear every shade of red known to man--coral, cerise, berry, fuschia, pink, papaya, watermelon, salmon, burgandy, etc.

5. I can't watch people crying on tv--can't stand snot noises.

6. I also can't watch ugly people make out on tv. Disgusting.

7. I'm shocked by how many ugly people there actually are on tv.

8. I love cop shows. A secret ambition of mine is to be a detective, homicide. The Shield is the single best cop show ever known to man.

9. Each additional item on this list is taking exponentially more time to think of then the previous.

10. I secretly think I'm too dumb to do my job properly. I do a lot of smiling and nodding with no idea what is being said. Shhh-don't tell the bosses.

11. The everyday physical pain I fear the most is a sore throat. Give me cramps, give me sinus blockage, give me bloating and headaches--just please, no sore throat!

12. No one in my family has ever died--that I know of.

13. A mutual friend tried to set my hubby and me up a year before we started dating on our own. Future hubby wasn't interested and gave me the rudest limp-fish obligatory handshake before totally dismissing me.

14. I hate attention--my wedding day was psychologically horrifying because of that.

15. I'm so pathetically the "typical" girl--love puppies, love babies, love rainbows, princesses, unicorns, and all things fashion-related.

16. I never met a female African American until age 25, at law school.

17. If I had one wish, it would be: make me a stand-up comic!

18. If I had a second wish, it would be: make me a singer!

19. Third wish: give me FU money!

20. There are sweet-tooth people and salty people. I'm a salty person--love chips, french fries, pizza, onion rings, sausages, all pork-products, and the best of all FIERY CHEETOS!

21. My parents thought I was actually and truly clinically retarded because my brother set the standard too high.

22. I'm soft as cheese. Very sensitive. Thin-skinned. Yes, the nonchalance is a total front.

23. I hate reading books, only do it cuz it makes me fall asleep!

24. The last comment honestly took me a full 5 minutes to think of. And this one is just filler, I know.

25. I secretly think 99% of Asian babies and toddlers are ugly. But not YOUR baby, yours is one of the cute ones! ;-)

No comments: