Thursday, April 19, 2012

Legally Moms

Guess who's a MILP now?

Yep, that would be me!  (Not to be confused with MILF).

MILP is a blogging circle that stands for Mothers in the Legal Profession, which I think is awesome for several reasons.  Mostly, because being a MILP is HARD.  It almost feels like the legal world was created for people with no family ties who can jump on a plane at the drop of a hat or pull an all-day-all-weekend-all-nighter without breaking a sweat.

When I was a preggo considering all this (many moons ago), I wish I had heard about this circle of bloggers sooner so I could get some valuable real-life 411.  And now, I feel obligated to post more about the intersection between momhood and law jobs...or just law in general...I just noticed I never write about law stuff...

Hmmm, a bit in denial perhaps...

4 comments:

nafrica said...

who knew there was this thriving sub-genre of lawyer-moms?

ericjung said...

what you're preggos!?

nafrica said...

ericjung - nope! the sentence does read like that though

Alice in Wonderland said...

Argh, that was ambiguous. I changed the wording. Thanks for the heads up Eric!