Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bus Boy

You're dad recently bought you this bus set, complete with 3 ethnically diverse bus riders and functional wheelchair, just to be totally politically correct.


Yes, politically-correct toddler toys are hilarious. And your dad is awesome.

He loves indulging your budding love of motor vehicles. He has so many fond memories of playing with his own little matchbox cars as a kid.

You love playing with the bus and you're always narrating your adventures, saying "Ride the bus, Habitot!" or "Ride the bus, Studio Grow!" You also love playing with this car garage contraption.


You have so many little cars of all sizes now that I'm pretty sure my demise will entail breaking my neck after slipping on one of them as I make my way through a dark living room.

No comments: