Friday, July 29, 2005

All the news that's fit to print


The only reason I'm blogging right now is because my Catan Online isn't working for some bizarre reason.

Catan is my newest addiction and I'm devastated that it has been down for about 30 hours now. Sigh. Cruel withdrawal! How could you do this to me?!

But this gives me a chance to catch up on what's up.

What's up?

Well, I think my right foot is broken.
In fact, I think evereything from the waist down is pretty much a mess right now.

It all started when I decided to do a little bit o' exercise in my living room since the weather has been so horrible that to go outside is to die. I did lunges. Something I hadn't done in a little over a year. And maybe I went a little overboard with them.

Now whenever I have to sit, or shift, or stand, I groan like an eighty year old woman. And strangely enough, I must've pounded my right foot down into the lunges so much that I broke it. Thank God my insurance starts next week so if I'm still hobbling, I can hobble on over to the clinic and get it checked out.

In other news...I've been trying to prestudy some law. That's really very boring. I have five textbooks that I read and take notes on. Yawn.


I do look forward to moving into out new apartment soon. August 5th is D-day, when we do the final leg of our journey to Boston. That's right. It's not officially over until we move all our stuff out of storage. Our new "permanent" address will be just 2 minutes from Harvard's main campus and 11 minutes from my law school. That's walking, by the way. No one drives in Cambridge (the opposite of LA in more ways than transportation). And we'll be just 5 minutes away from the Coop, our new four story yuppie bookstore of choice, complete with a tiny Starbucks wannabe cafe.


(Note the Coop sign in the background and there are no cars, just bikes and pedestrians).


School starts Septemeber 6, after labor day. Just like elementary school.

No comments: