Friday, September 30, 2005

Thwarted!

This is the second time I tried to record Reunion and it didn't work!

I very diligently read the manual to see how to set my VCR to record Reunion yesterday and thought it was all ready.

I turned on the VCR today ready to be thoroughly entertained after a hard week's studying and find out I didn't record the show!!!! ARGH!

The timer was programmed correctly. But I set it to record Channel 7, instead of Channel 12!!! ARGH!

Now I have an hour's worth of The Apprentice that is worth nothing to me! If I were Trump I'd fire myself! ARGH!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

That is why one gets TIVO!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Even if I could afford a Tivo, I'm sure it's perfectly within my capabilities to mess up recording with it.

p.s. How the heck are you doing?! You haven't posted in forever.

Peggy said...

DISH Network comes with free Tivo!

p.s. I tried calling you last week - did you change your cell phone number?