Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I didn't flunk out...YET

I realize I haven't updated my lawschool blog in several months and for that I feel most derelict. I fell off the wagon because it was too hard to do law "stuff" all day and then come home and blog some more about it.

But now I realize that I miss the outlet for all my law-related ramblings. And I think a lawschool blog can be a great public service to help people see how little law students actually know about the law (or at least this particular law student) and how bankrupt a legal education can be.

So I'm getting back on the wagon...after finals. Exams have descended on me like a plague and I won't be "free" until December 20th, blessed day of emancipation!

I'm actually looking forward to a couple classes in the semesters to come, in particular, ones on mediation and negotiation. I've always wanted to know how to manipulate dissenters into agreeing with me, uh, oops...I mean, how to help disagreements turn into win-win situations. (Or, for you Office fans, a win-win-WIN situation!)

p.s. For those of you puzzled by the photo, its a picture of a nerd moneky! (yes, like me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished all my calls! Whew. What a crazy finish.

...I liked this post. but you're not a nerd monkey.

Anonymous said...

p.s. what's the name of that (female) jazz singer you and Michael were playing in the background on saturday? not norah jones...the other one...? thanks!

p.p.s. i was going to email you, but had to live up to michael's opinion of our commenting-in-lieu-of-emailing