Friday, February 02, 2007

Perv-o-vision?

Did someone send me a beautiful jewelry box and forget to tell me about it?

Seriously. Last week I opened my front door to find a package waiting for me and inside was a beautiful wood jewelry box that plays music and everything. The package had my name and address on it but no note or return address. I think it was shipped straight from the manufacturer.

I unwrapped it and put it on my dresser but Michael made me put it back in the box and stuffed it in our junk closet. He was suspicious. "What if some perv sent it to you and installed a hidden camera in it?"

Normally I would just laugh off a comment like that but I had just finished watcing a Dr. Phil show on crazy stalkers.

The most likely identity of my mysterious donor is my father-in-law's wife. She's given me a couple jewelry boxes in the past (in person) and maybe just forgot the card.

4 comments:

Alaberi said...

whooooaaaa.... well...just be glad it wasn't a lightboard sporting a mooninite. :) can't wait to see you again on Sunday!

Alice in Wonderland said...

HA! Good one!

Morris said...

I sent it, felt bad about not posting in a long time!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Glad you're still alive! But I know you didn't send it.