Sunday, March 30, 2008

Little Things

Sigh.

How quickly the halcyon days of Spring Break pass.
How fleeting its joys, which included:

(1) Spa time with girlfriends. Please...enlarge...admire my perfectly polished (but eminently impractical--it's snowing next week!) piggies in Malaysian Mist.


The hands belong to someone else, of course. I'm not that...flexible(?)

(2) Getting my graduation dress in the RIGHT size, finally. Two times the charm. Simple, classic, and supremely versatile: the LBD. Good for work, good for drinks, and good for graduation!

(Aside: I wouldn't have chosen such a drab color but they told us to wear something dark cuz the robe sometimes stains the clothes underneath)

After this nice week-long pause, life will be at 2X speed!
3 weeks until finals.
6 weeks until Bar Classes begin.
And 8 weeks before graduation and a cross-country move!

In between throw in some out-of-town visitors, lots of in-town goodbye parties, and LOTS of packing, and you've got a very frazzled Alice. Eek!!!

I think I need another pedicure...

No comments: