Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Things I Like

...and you might too!
(1) Photoshop Disasters
This blog is hilarious! I now realize that you cannot trust ANY media picture ANYWHERE! It's all photoshopped! To wit:



Since when does Kirsten Dunst's arm stretch 5 feet long and contain two elbows?!

(2) Black Bargainers and Obama's Problem


This article is the most insightful thing I've read on why the Rev. Wright's incendiary comments are problematic for Obama's campaign. This author is spot on!
Looks like Obama's going through an identity crisis now. Is he black-black or is he bargainer-black? Let the carefully-crafted rhetoric begin!

(3) The perfect pair of white jeans.

Nothing says Spring/Summer 2008 like a pair of crisp white jeans. Trust me--if you add only one thing to your wardrobe this Spring, white jeans is it! I personally prefer them to be slightly cropped so as not to get dirty dragging on the floor.

I've taken all the guesswork out for you. After researching tons of stores: Gap, Banana, Old Navy, Target, Levi's, Kohl's, AnnTaylor, and J.Crew (just to name a few)...the winner is: Boden! They come in two convenient inseam lengths: short and shorter.

1 comment:

Peggy E. said...

Photoshop Disasters is going on my Google Reader!