Tuesday, April 06, 2010

And He Talks Too!

I don't talk about the spouse much, but I just have to post this video of him talking about our new church start-up in the East Bay.

Each time I watch it (and I've watched it a lot), I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks and plant a huge smooch on my computer screen. Who cares what he's saying in the video. Just kidding. Of course I think the content is great too.



It's been over 11 years since we first dated and 7 years since we got hitched, but he's only gotten more adorable over time. Okay, I know, TMI. See, that's why I shouldn't write about the spouse. I'd make y'all gag!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really? i don't see any of that...just that bit of spittle that forms on the side of his mouth when he talks for a long time...

Alice in Wonderland said...

*gasp* Blasphemy! Everything he does is perfect and adorable!

sammy z said...

awwwwwww. how cute! and yes, great content too!