Friday, April 09, 2010

Annoyed

Today I'm going to b*tch about my client.

My stupid client, who sent out an email last night at 10:30PM--that's bedtime people--to schedule a conference call for the next morning at 8:30AM.

That's a wierd time, 8:30AM. Most people wait until 9 before requiring good folks to be in their offices. (But most folks don't actually come in until 9:30, shhhhhh.) This client is on West Coast time as well so there is no good reason to schedule an IMPROMPTU meeting that early. Really. No reason.

But here's the kicker folks!

The same crazy client then CANCELS the scheduled meeting at precisely 8:16AM in the morning, a mere 14 minutes before we were supposed to get on the call. YOU CANNOT SET UP A CALL AT A WIERD HOUR WITH LITTLE NOTICE AND THEN CANCEL IT!!!

I won't get into the varied and sundry ways this messed up my morning commute. But it was very very annoying. Let's just say it involved paying 6 extra bucks for parking, a LOT of panicking, and no time to put "my face" on.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is just plain rude! Unbelievable. Some people were raised by wolves. I would have been incredibly pissed too. But LOL at the no time to put on "your face."

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thank you Tammy. You are the voice of civility and reason. If only people had half the sense you do!