Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just a sec' Mom...

...you can change my diapers in a minute. I just have to send out this one email first...


Seeing Judah chew on my blackberry makes me feel bad for several reasons.


(1) It reminds me of work.
(2) The only reason he's obsessed with it is because he sees me on it all the time.
(3) I know I shouldn't let him chew it because it has toxic electronic particles, but I'm too tired to 'fight' with him. Honestly, anything that buys me 30 seconds of peace--I'm going to do it.

3 comments:

Arie said...

El Bebo's a busy guy! Diaper changing time is time that could be spent yelling and pointing at something else! One of his favorite games was Throw Auntie's Blackberry On the Floor...repeatedly. :) i miss him~

Mommy Lyn said...

Lately, we've been giving a small flashlight to Ryan to play with during diaper changes. I'll have to send you the article about diaper changing 'struggles.'

Alice in Wonderland said...

Ha ha Arie--that's still his favorite game...but now that mom and dad won't play it with him, he has to entrap unsuspecting strangers with their iphones if he wants to play it.

Lyn--Yes, send me the article! I thought I was the only one with a squirmy, screamy diaper-changing baby! Judah can't sit still and resents being "out of commission" for just a couple minutes. The flashlight is a good idea. I'm going to try that.