Friday, March 09, 2012

Remember That Time

Judah,

Remember last week when we played an impromptu game of hide-and-seek?

You shut yourself up in the laundry room.  I ran and hid behind the stairs and called out "Where's mama?"

You opened the laundry room door literally 1 second after you had just closed it and looked around for me.

After a few seconds I gave you a hint with my voice and you came barreling towards me.  I lunged at you and shouted "Gotcha!"

You giggled and ran toward me and then, at the last moment, shouted "No mo! No mo!" (translation: no more) and ran back to the laundry room to start the cycle all over again.

Your peals of laughter are like crack for an addict to me.  I can never get enough of that good stuff.  It's like all the joy of living, sprinkled with sunshine, baked with love, and all wrapped up in baby chub.  Okay, that definitely sounds like I'm on crack.

Anyway, we played this 9 or 10 times until I finally held up a finger and said "Last time Judah.  La ultima.  Last time."  And you held up one finger in response and said "Ah-kay.  No mo."

You're so good at accepting the "last time" convention.

We have so much fun together!

1 comment:

juheetea said...

awww~~~ this totally makes raising a toddler seem so much fun and super easy. :D :D :D i'd looooove to play hide-n-seek w/ J too!!! miss his warm hugs & chubby cheeks.