Thursday, May 03, 2012

Operation Wean Judah: Day Whatever

Just a quick note to say that Operation Wean Judah has been going swimmingly.  I imagine that's the kind of sentence CIA operatives write to Obama once in a while (except it's a different operation name, duh).

Anywho, Judah's natural empathy has made him completely accept my 'boo-boo owie' without any fuss.  He happily accepts a substitute bottle of cow's milk and we are now down to just 1 feeding a day.

And perhaps the biggest surprise so far is that I love it.  I love it!  I love the freedom!  I love not having to wear nursing shirts all the time.  I can't WAIT to wean him completely!!!

FREEDOM!!!!  (Insert image of William Wallace in full war-paint).

2 comments:

Arie said...

it should be the picture of tim robbins in shawshank redemption when he escapes prison and stands in the rain

Alice in Wonderland said...

ha ha ha, yes that's much more fitting!