Tuesday, October 09, 2007

OMG! WTF?

Still in shock and disbelief.

Sophmore, second-string, walk-on quarterback v. Heisman candidate.
Joke of a team v. #1 team in the nation.
Three fans v. Homefield advantage.
How could this happen?!


When crazy shit happens, I need a reason. I can't rest until I've found a logical explanation for it. Was it performance-enhancing drugs for Stanford? Was it over-confidant slacking for USC?

I was going crazy not knowing the reason for this epic upset, until Michael mercifully told me Booty broke his finger during the game.

Oh! That's what it was! I knew there was a good reason! A broken finger makes all the difference to a quarterback's passing game. Ok. Now I can relax. All is right with the world once again.

StanfURD still sucks.

2 comments:

tiptoptam said...

It totally worked out for us though! We moved up in the rankings, and stanford still sucks.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Yeah. But I try not to get too excited about Cal's #2 position because basically it's a bit inflated by how sucky all the other teams have been. There's a long road ahead for Cal...