Friday, October 26, 2007

Pain in the neck...and the shoulders...and

In order to graduate, every law student must write a big paper. Mine has been the bane of my existence for the last week or so.

My paper is due in early December and should have been started much earlier than I did. But I procrastinated. Big surprise.

But time pressure is not the worst part. The worst part is that I hate the subject. It is, to me, mind-numbingly boring. It's a paper about how to do research. Enough said. I don't even want to bore myself with the details of it here in my blog. Let's just leave it at that. I don't get excited about library of congress call numbers and database identifiers. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oops, I fell asleep even typing that!

Anyway, it feels like I spend my days watching paint dry, but add in some stress and anxiety because I still can't shake off the nasty feeling that my grades count for something.

Boy am I crabby.

No comments: