Saturday, December 04, 2010

111, 112, 113--Wed, Thu, Fri

These last few days have been a haze. Let's see, what happened...

Wednesday was a blur, I don't really remember anything significant happening.

Thursday we went to the mom's group and it was kinda depressing. A lot of moms weren't there, including the ones I really like. And lunch with the moms consisted of only me and 2 others that I don't really click with. It was awkward.


Friday I hit a wall and suddenly had zero energy. Every week or so there's just one day that I feel completely drained. I partly blame the dreary dark weather we've been having. Thank God for your dad who totally took over from 6am in the morning so I could sleep in and play dead.


Since I didn't have the energy to cook, we went to a local food court. You deliberated carefully which stand you wanted us to eat from.


These days you're ever more alert and you always have a huge smile on your face when we call your name and smile at you. Seeing your big grins and your eyes light up turns me into goop and makes me feel like all those months of pain (and still counting) were totally worth it. Now I get why people want babies!

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

The market looks like fun - I think I'd go there at least weekly if lived there. Isn't great to get to this point? It just keeps getting better!