Saturday, December 11, 2010

120, 121--Fri, Sat

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I'm still amazed that we're in December already. Since my brain stopped functioning when you were born, I'm still mentally stuck in August/September.

Today we went to go see your grandma and grandpa. Their neighbor came to visit with her grandson who is almost exactly 1 year older than you. He was such a sweet big brother to you--letting you play with his little star wand that plays music when you push a button. You were pretty excited about that.


And then Tony came by to visit your dad and I made him hold you because I try to hand you off to as many people as I can so I can get a break (you're really heavy!). Get a good look at Mr. Tony--that's your tall, over 6ft, future son.


Also, today marks a new clothing size for you--you're wearing a 9 month footie! Did I mention that you're not yet 4 months old?! I just love this Ralph Lauren footie that you got as a hand-me-down--so chic and preppy.

No comments: