Tuesday, December 14, 2010

122, 123, 124--Sun, Mon, Tue

Sunday I dressed you up in another big boy outfit--corduroy pants and "hush puppies". Too bad you can't really see the cute dog slippers in this picture.


Monday was a nice chore day with you. We went to Trader Joe's for tons of prepackaged food--a new mom's best friend! Here's you by the poinsettias.


Tuesday we took a big trip to see Peg and Isaac. I was pretty nervous about how you would do on the car ride. It's by far the greatest distance I've ever traveled with you on my own--scary!


I thought it would be nice for you to sleep during the hour-long drive, but sadly you woke up about 20 minutes too early and proceeded to scream bloody murder the rest of the way. My nerves were so frazzled by the time we got there!

It's always great to visit Peg though. I wished she lived closer because she is such a great baby-mama friend. I'm always commiserating with her and borrowing baby stuff from her.


You seemed to enjoy hanging out in Isaac's walker while you were there even though your feet missed the ground by a couple inches--incidentally it's the same walker we have at home except I didn't construct it for you yet (it's still in the box).


The trip back was a little better--my nerves were still frazzled because it was raining hard, I was rushing to beat traffic, and for the last 7 or 8 miles on the freeway, traffic was awful--it was like a parking lot! But all's well that ends well. You slept until we were 10 minutes away from home and didn't scream too much.

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

His zip up sweater is so big boy! It's amazing how fast they start looking like children instead of babies. Awww.