Monday, December 20, 2010

127, 128, 129--Fri, Sat, Sun

I'm really behind on the blogging...let's see, so much has happened...random events:

--Friday I tried to give you a relaxing spa experience in our bathtub--complete with candlelight and Enya playing in the background. You started screaming and fussing while we were half way through the bath so we didn't get to the post-bath massage portion of the program.


--Saturday we drove down to see your grandparents. Too bad there was heavy traffic and you woke up when the car slowed and screamed during the rest of the drive. Poor guy, waking up scared and alone in the back of the car by himself.

--You are really interested in watching us eat and love when we give you something to "sample".


--Your dad can always make you laugh by going "Aaaaaaaaah!"


--I made you try on your Christmas outfit to make sure it would fit. Success!


--I love you more each day (as if it were possible).

2 comments:

the McArthur Family said...

Oooh. The spa experience sounds wonderful! You had all the senses covered. I want one! Remember when you treated me to Glen Ivy?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Awwww, I loved our spa trip! It was so fun covering ourselves with mud--I felt like a clay pot baking in the sun, ha ha.