Tuesday, January 25, 2011

162-165, Fri-Mon

A ton has happened in the last few days. I'm so behind on the blogging, argh!

I love our everyday activities. Everyday you do some time in your walker. You're getting so good at tutting around in it.


Everyday dad and I read you some books. You're usually very attentive and you like to help us flip the pages!




Everyday I feed you some solids. Now you like to help hold the spoon and guide it into your mouth.


And you love chewing on your bib, even more than you like eating your solids!


And everyday you do a little time in your jumperoo. You like to smile at something far off in the distance. I don't know what the heck you're smiling at.



Saturday we had a play date with a local baby who's just 2 weeks younger than you. You guys sucked on your Sophie giraffes together. That's the extent of "bonding" for 5 month-olds I guess!

Sunday you got baptized! I dressed you in your best little-man outfit. I almost died of cuteness when I put your little button-down shirt on. You looked just like your dad.






Monday we went to visit my workplace. I loved showing you off in the same little-man outfit you wore for your baptism. Got to wear business casual at the firm!

You were such a little angel while we were there--barely fussing at all. I'm so grateful for bosses that are supportive of my need to transition back to work slowly and gently. It's so hard to think about leaving you for large chunks of the day, sigh. I'm really going to miss our every day adventures when I go back to work in March.

3 comments:

Alaberi said...

Awww baby J got baptized! You guys are such a good-looking family. God has blessed you soo much! :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thanks Alaberi--and yes, I whole heartedly agree. Every time I look at J I can't believe how lucky and blessed we are.

the McArthur Family said...

I love is serious concentration face! Also, happy baptism!