Saturday, March 12, 2011

All Work and No Sleep

Well, it's been a week since I've returned to work. How is it going?

I think the jury's still out on this one.

On one hand, you have the best care-taker we could ever hope for. Your auntie is so loving and has an innate sense of how to keep you happy and healthy. And you have definitely bonded well with her. (For some reason you look obscenely large in this photo).


But on the other hand, you've been sleeping poorly ever since I began working and I can't help but wonder if that's the reason why. Instead of waking up only once during the night, you'll now wake 4-5x, each time screaming your head off.


I would ferberize you again, but I'm not sure that would help. Maybe you're waking because of teething pain, or you're hungry due to a growth spurt?

Or maybe you wake up because you miss me? I'd feel so guilty if that were the case. I definitely miss you when I'm at work. But I'm also glad for the little break I get. If only there was a way to work just 4 hours a day!

In other news, here's a pic of you and Baby Alexa at church. You guys look like you're on an awkward first date.

No comments: