Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Say It Ain't So

Well, Judah, the day I dreaded is finally coming upon us. In just 2 days I will be going back to work.

How do I feel about it?

Well, in one word (and I think it's a word you'll understand):

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I've been hiding from you the past couple days to simulate my absence and get you used to me not being around. I think you're handling it great, but I miss you like crazy.

When I came back to see you at the end of our long separation today I swear you sort of didn't know who I was anymore. You had this distant look in your eyes. Your dad thinks I'm just projecting my fears onto you though.

Here's a gratuitous photo that has nothing to do with the above--I just love how it shows off your generous thighs. Those are some serious ham hocks.

No comments: