Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peek-A-You!

One of the best baby gifts we got was a bunch of baby books from Ms. Winnie (it figures since she's an elementary school teacher). At first, I thought it was silly to read a baby books. But it turns out babies love it!


You certainly love it when we read to you. You even have a favorite book! It also happens to be the #1 bestselling baby book of all time--Peek-A-Who.

Oftentimes you'll "ask" me to read it to you 5 or 6 times in a row! I'll get tired of it and try to read you another book but you just keep pawing and staring at Peek-A-Who until I read it to you yet again.


I love this video of you getting all excited about your favorite book.

2 comments:

Winn said...

I love books! I'm glad he loves them too!

the McArthur Family said...

He loves it! It's like he can't contain it with his arms and body all jittery. Too cute.