Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And then there were 3...

Our church plant started last year with zero babies, and then you came! There was no need for a real nursery since you would just sleep on Mur during the service.


But then Alexa came and sweet little Keira a few months later, so we now have a real legit nursery! Aren't you a lucky guy, surrounded by lovely ladies!


Alexa loves to grab your snacks (here she's got your bread), and feed you.


Although, in this pic, it looks like she's decided to just keep your snack to herself! Funny girl.


I just love holding Keira--she's light as a feather compared to your chunky self, and I've never heard her fuss once.


I warn Keira's mom that I'm going to secretly switch our babies one day. She'll look down in her infant carrier one day and discover, to her horror, that you're in it! But of course, we all know that would never happen. You could NEVER sit quietly in an infant carrier!

2 comments:

the McArthur Family said...

You look incredibly skinny! How'd you do it?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Oh Mandi, you are too kind. My secret is strategic clothing that covers a multitude of sins. Seriously. As for exercise, I really haven't had any time to exercise since Judah was so colicky and high-maintenance, and then I had to go back to work and life just got exponentially more busy. But I do try to pop in a yoga dvd at least once a week (yes, it's sad that I only exercise once a week usually). And of course, a sensible diet--nothing crazy, all things in moderation.